Vision & Mission
Our Objectives are…
- To build the mental ability to calculate quickly and accurately without using any physical external device, such as abacus, calculator etc.,
- To train and sharpen the child’s mental power, especially the right brain.
- To promote patience, efficiency and concentration.
- To train the child to attain Good Habits and Positive Attitudes.
- To train and develop the child’s observation power.
- To sharpen the child’s listening skills.
- To increase the child’s creativity.
- To improve the child’s memory power.
- To reduce the child’s carelessness.
- To expand the child’s faculties.
- To uplift the child’s moral fiber.
- To boost the child’s confidence in overcoming obstacles in their mental development.
- To help the child overcome his/her phobia of numbers.
The Quality Policy of Aloha India is to achieve complete customer satisfaction in the educational arena by continual improvement of quality in all areas of leadership, management, development, operations and delivery through dynamic team work.