How much time would your child take to multiply?
Would you like your child to multiply within 30 seconds without any aid?
Then the answer is Speed Maths
As the name suggests, speed is the essence of this program. ALOHA SPEED MATHS not only helps children in their childhood to perform, but this tool comes handy when they have to face this competitive world. It would help them score high marks in any competitive examination and come out in flying colours.
Would you like to make mathematics more interesting and fun for your child?
- By making child perform some impossible calculations at Lightning speed
- By making mathematics literally a child’s play and helping them enjoy mathematics
- By the right mix of fun memory techniques, memory recall, application of formulae makes your child a super performer
Benefits of the program
- Square roots, multiplication, division, solution to equations and much tougher calculations can be arrived at without using a tool
- The simplicity of this program is that calculations are carried out mentally
- The development of creativity by means of SPEED MATHS at a young age is helpful towards understanding advanced concepts
- SPEED MATHS technique can be applied even for numbers beyond 10 digits
- SPEED MATHS will be beneficial throughout lifetime
- Saves time during Examination
- It is easy to check all text book problems
- Cent percent results with high scoring can be possible through this method
- While cross checking answers, SPEED MATHS can be used as alternate method to travel and rectify mistakes
Feature of the program
- A child can calculate 10 times faster than usual mathematical methods
- When adding there is no excess carry over method and while subtracting there is no borrowing method as in regular mathematics
- In multiplication only one step to arrive at the right answer
- While squaring no need to multiply again, for square root, no need to follow the trial and error method
- Calculation in this method runs from left to right to improve relative memory as against the normal calculation, which is from right to left
- SPEED MATHS is a zero error technique
- Due to relative memory technique, there is no room for errors on calculation
- Due to the short and simple procedures, rechecking is very easy
- Calculations are done mentally
- Short procedures applied for calculation, makes the child to get more interest in the subject
- It increases the confidence of your child not only in performing calculations, but also increases speed and accuracy in other activities as well
- These techniques will help the child master mathematics. At the end of the course they can perform 10 digit calculations very quickly
Puzzles: 12 puzzles per level to develop the critical analyzing skills.
Activities: 12 activities per level to enhance the learning capacity of students
Games: 12 games per level to apply mathematical concepts in an interesting manner.
Children of the age group 12 – 15 are eligible to join our course. The ALOHA Speed Maths course is divided into 6 levels. Each level lasts for 3 months during which the children will have to attend 12 sessions. Teaching sessions are conducted once in a week for 2 hours. The course will be completed in 18 months.
After successful completion of the assessment at every level, the child goes to the next level. Performance evaluation is carried out at the end of each level. Certificates are given after successful completion of EVERY LEVEL.
A special course has been exclusively designed for students appearing for competitive exams. The course will cover topics which will help the students to do the calculations very fast and accurate. The course will help the students to do calculations mentally.
Children of the age group 15 – 17 are eligible to join our special course. The ALOHA Special Course is divided into 2 levels. Each level lasts for 3 months during which the children will have to attend 12 sessions. Teaching sessions are conducted once in a week for 2 hours. The course will be completed in 6 months.
Performance evaluation is carried out at the end of each level. Certificates are given after successful completion of EVERY LEVEL.